TaKeTiNa is one of the most effictient learning methods available today. It is a process for activating human and musical potential through rhythm. It is a path in which musical learning always goes hand in hand with personal development.
TaKeTiNa conveys rhythm the way people naturally grasp and learn it: by direct physical experience of fundamental rhythmic movement. The capacity for this is inborn; all infants come into the world with the sensory and motor skills that become the rhythmic foundation of all music. Fundamental rhythmic movement are the underlying matrix of an form of music.
The body is the instrument, the rhythm experience therefore is very intense and direct. TaKeTiNa is just as appropriate for musical laypersons as for professional musicians.
» About the principles of TaKeTiNa
In the realm of music, TaKeTiNa can help you to:
- stay in the „groove“ and „flow“
- develop profound rhythmic orientation
- get to know universal rhythmic building blocks.
- develop improvisatory and compositional abilities
- increase their competence on drums and percussion instruments.
In daily life, TaKeTiNa can help you to:
- enter a state of deep relaxation
- develope presence and a state of inner silence
- stay focused for exceptionally long periods
- deal creatively and effectively with chaotic phases
- lessen your anxiety about mistakes and thus, help you make fewer mistakes
- perceive several things simultaneously.
Because the TaKeTiNa process is based on deep and multifaceted experience, it can only be led by trained TaKeTiNa teachers. TaKeTiNa is a worldwide registered trademark.